Brad Charles is definitely a Unique and loved individual. I only just met him the night of his party due to it being a surprise but I now feel as if I’ve known him forever. Between stories from his amazing niece, Leslie, and listening to all the stories during the “Brad Roast” I’ve learned a ton about him! One of Brad’s passions is music, a talent that he has passed down to his two beautiful daughters, Tanner and Tera (peep the surprise at the end of the post). They clearly both share that same passion. He recently released a Christian music cd that is available on his website, BradCharles.com. Brad has turned 50. What a milestone. You wouldn’t know it though because he has the energy of any 20 year old and a personality that’s out of this world! He is simply hilarious! I spent 90% of the party laughing. The other 10% was spent fighting back tears as his daughters performed songs that they had written for him for his birthday. This was by far one of the most enjoyable parties I have ever organized and I want to thank Leslie for considering me for it. So without Further ado… let’s get to it.
The Bradley Charles Experience.
Colors: Burgundy, Aqua, Dark Grey
(Click on all photos for the enlarged image!)
The Musical Performance for Daddy!
Tanner and Tera performed two incredibly touching songs for their father. Amazing!
The photo booth! Nuff said. (These are only a handful of the pics. Holla at Leslie or check out my FB fan page for the rest if you attended the celebration! Don’t forget to like, lol)
The After party jam session!